Building data apps with Streamlit
Before the class
- Watch the Streamlit introduction videos in this YouTube playlist.
- Install Streamlit library in your Python environment.
- Make sure that these libraries are installed in your Python environment.
$ pip install streamlit
$ pip install altair vega_datasets
$ pip install streamlit-vega-lite
Materials for the tutorial
- Download the code template and the dataset from this link and open the project in your IDE.
- Run the Streamlit data apps:
$ streamlit run tutorial.py
- The full source code is here. I am sorry that I forgot to upload it right after the class.