Tutorial 6: Network Visualization with Gephi
Teacher: Natkamon Tovanich
Gephi is a popular software for creating node-link diagrams on network datasets.
Before the class
- Download and install Gephi software on your computer.
During the class
- The tutorial instructions are provided in this PDF file.
- Download the following graph datasets to work during the tutorial.
- GOT: a small network of interactions between characters in the Game of Thrones Book series
- airports: a medium size network of airline connections between airports
Acknowledgement This tutorial is based on the Gephi tutorial prepared by Rémy Cazabet from Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1.